Find out how our rental service works: Your complete guide to getting started!
- Who can rent an electric scooter?
All people who need to move around independently, who have reduced mobility or the elderly. Tourists who want to visit in comfort, or simply all people in rehabilitation.
Have a maximum weight of 115kg.
In order to confirm a rental we need some information:
1. Name, surname and telephone number of the person who will use the aid;
2. Weight and height of the person who will be using it so that the most suitable aid can be hired;
3. Date (of arrival and departure), time and exact address of the place where you will be staying (specifying whether it is a
hotel or a B&B or a flat).
You can book online. It's easy.
You can call our call centre at the following number: +39 3926509237
You can make a request by e-mail: [email protected]
Our forfaits are inexpensive. You can book for one period and decide to extend. The minimum rental period is 3 days. We recommend booking at least 7 days in advance, especially in periods of high demand (April to October).
- Policies on rental extensions or modifications.
The More You Hire Less You Pay concept is designed to save all our customers money.
ATTENTION: In the event of early return of rented equipment, for reasons outside the control of MIA Medical Italia, NO REFUND FOR UNUSED DAYS OF RENTAL IS PROVIDED. All our lump sums are payable in advance and are non-refundable. Transport costs vary depending on the place of delivery. Delivery time is 12/24 hours from order with confirmation of availability. However, times may vary depending on the carrier and delivery period.
The costs of lump sums vary depending on the duration of the rental: the longer the rental period, the more you save. See how much it costs on the product page .
Aids must be returned clean in all their parts, under penalty of a €50 charge.
The customer is responsible for the hired equipment and the correct use for which it is intended.
If you cancel your booking within 4 days of the start of the rental period, you will not have to pay anything.
- The rental amount MUST be paid within a maximum of 4 days prior to the service.
- THE RENTAL WILL ONLY BE CONFIRMED ONCE THE BALANCE HAS BEEN PAID.
- There is no refund for cancellations within 4 days prior to the start of the
- Penalties. Read these provisions carefully:
The user is liable in the event of loss of or damage to the aid, change of address of
non-agreed return, delayed return and other events attributable to the customer's inexperience that may arise during the rental period.